'Farm to Fork' Experience
'Farm to Fork' Experience
Farm tour and traditional organic Greek food dining experience combined with live entertainment: A journey of food, wine and farm life awaits you.
Visiting Places: Athens Riviera, organic farm in the Athenian suburbs.
Duration: 4 hours (approx.)
Every Thursday, experience an authentic and organic Greek Farm dinner in a beautiful natural environment just 20 minutes from the Athens Riviera.
Each menu is carefully selected by the farm's chef and based on the vegetables in season.
Get cooking tips and enjoy a journey of food and wine accompanied by live Bouzouki music.
The guided tour starts with picking organically grown vegetables and fruits, feeding the animals and sitting down to a family style dinner of Greek food and BBQ. Finish of the evening dancing to Syrtaki.
Little farmers will pick and plant vegetables, feed animals and build a scarecrow.
After the walking tour, dinner and entertainment, the bus will return you back to the meeting point by early evening.
- A guided walk around the vegetable garden
- Get the chance to pick some vegetables
- Feed the animals
- See Billy, the farm's rescue Donkey
- A Greek BBQ dining experience based on vegetables in season
- Unlimited wine and drinks
- Greek desserts and coffee
- Listen to Traditional Greek Bouzouki
- Special activities for little farmers
Why we like it
An extraordinary experience blending the city life with Greek nature, traditions, gastronomy, and hospitality for a memorable Athenian afternoon and evening
Dates | Start Time: Every Thursday | 6pm =THE FARM WILL OPEN AGAIN 1ST JUNE 2017=
Duration: 4 hours, till approximately 10pm
Meeting Point: The Margi Hotel, 11 Litous Street, Vouliagmeni
Group size: Shared groups require a minimum participation of 15 persons - max. 40 persons | Private groups can be arranged upon request.
Pace: Suitable for adults and children
Spoken Language: English and Greek (French available upon request).
Included: Transfers by bus from the Meeting Point to the Farm, tour, dinner, drinks and entertainment.
Excluded: Transfers to the Meeting Point and anything else not mentioned as Included.
Note: Comfortable shoes are highly recommended. Itineraries may be subject to minor changes depending on weather conditions.
Young Travellers: Activity is suitable for children. Reduced price for children 2 - 12 years old.
Vendor: Margi Farm
User has full refund up to 21 days prior activity date. 50% refund up to 7 days before the activity date, thereafter no refund. Vendor has the option to cancel if bookings are less than the required minimum number 15 people.
- Confirmation to be received as soon as possible (within 24 hours from booking)
- You can present either a print out or an electronic booking confirmation for this activity
- Complete information on Vendor, including local telephone numbers at your destination, will be sent with your Booking Confirmation. The TravelPorter hand-picks the most remarkable, experienced and reliable vetted professionals for a pleasant experience from booking to completion.
You may also like these unique tours and activities in Athens:
Visit ancient Athens in the afternoon sun with this unique walking tour, ideal for leisure and business travelers who don't want to commit to a day tour.
Visiting Places: Acropolis and the Parthenon, Acropolis Museum, Traditional Wine Store.
Duration: 3.5/4.5 hours (approx.)
Discover the timeless beauty of one of Greece's oldest art forms in this unique expert-led tour of the Benaki museum's vast jewellery collection.
Visiting Places: Benaki museum
Duration: 3.5/4 hours (approx.)