Team Game: 'Who Will Save Athens'
Team Game: 'Who Will Save Athens'
An original and fun interactive role playing game, inspired by archetypal figures of Greek history. Participants get a role, props and have to compete in individual and team tasks. An activity that combines team-building, sightseeing (Plaka, Monastiraki and/or Psiri) and experiential learning about the Greek culture.
Visiting Places: Athens.
Duration: 3 hours (approx.)
Why we like it
Take part in a unique activity game in a one-of-a-kind location.
Each participant will be assigned to a new character carved out of history, or myth. Your new role in life, whether it’s a goddess, an Olympian or a Greek ship owner, comes with a set of cards and some props that will either help or get in the way. There will be so many quirky things to do!
You will each have a team leader, and you’ll be sent to different locations on the map. Then, in sub-teams, you’ll have to execute the tasks. Your assignment will be a task related to everyday life in Greece. Of course, during this whole time, you’ll have to document your successes, so remember to smile!
The tasks for the whole team include some based on Ancient Athens. These tasks involve everyone’s participation while utilizing each individual's talents to restore the city to its glory.
During this fun interactive team building activity in Athens, there are a total of six tasks to be completed, in two different neighborhoods of old & new Athens. If scores count, the fastest team will win the prize! But the real prize is the experience of bonding with your team, sharing a fun Athens' adventure to remember and gaining a better understanding of Greece, Greeks, Athens and each other!
- Explore different neighborhoods to get a feel of the city of Athens.
- Experience hands-on learning of everyday life in Greece and Greeks themselves.
- Team up and work together in a creative and fun manner.
- Experience powers and benefits of role-playing, team-working and creative-thinking.
- Experience a truly original team game in a unique location.
Dates | Start time : Mon-Sun | Available upon request here.
Duration: 3 hours (approx. depending on pace)
Spoken Language: English and French.
Meeting Point: Details upon arrangement with the game facilitator.
Group Size: Activity available for small and very large private groups.
Pace: Decent physical condition as the game involves minor outdoor activities in a hilly terrain of Athens' historical centre.
Included: Professional storyteller, professional tour leaders and assistants (may vary with group size), props, cards, maps, materials and toys, money for the activities (where necessary), team prizes, professional photographer, all on-the-ground support, customization and planning.
Excluded: Food or drinks that you participants get on your own, transfers from/to the activity area (can be arranged upon request).
Note: The activity is unavailable on public holidays: January 1st, December 25th & 26th, and Greek Easter Sunday.
Discounts for Young Travellers: N/A.
Vendor: Alternative Athens
100% refund up to 72 hours prior to tour/workshop, except processing fees (Paypal/credit card). 50% refund between 72 and 24 hours prior to tour/workshop, except processing fees (Paypal/credit card). No refund less than 24 hours prior to tour/workshop. 100% refund if the tour/workshop is cancelled by us, including processing fees.
- Confirmation to be received as soon as possible (within 24 hours from booking)
- You can present either a print out or an electronic booking confirmation for this activity
- Complete information on Vendor, including local telephone numbers at your destination, will be sent with your Booking Confirmation. The TravelPorter hand-picks the most remarkable, experienced and reliable vetted professionals for a pleasant experience from booking to completion.