Scavenger Hunt: Team Game in Athens
Scavenger Hunt: Team Game in Athens
A city game that blends history, mythology and local culture, ideal for large groups and teams of companies and students.
Visiting Places: Historical center of Athens
Duration: 3 hours (approx, depending on pace)
"Thank you so much for your devoted assistance with planning our teambuilding’s activities. Both of the events were perfectly organized and we had an amazing time. The feedback from the the Scavenger Hunt has been super positive. We are still smiling from the breathtaking views during the hunt! Your team did a wonderful job! It was the perfect way to say goodbye to 2017. We look forward to working with you again in the future."
A team activity in Athens like no other; learn about ancient Athens' history and facts, emerge in the culture and local life through this original and engaging Athens treasure hunt. Divided in small sub-teams and accompanied by a facilitator, you will walk around Athens' city and discover your strengths and challenges as a team!
Fun, laughter and team bonding blends with history, mythology and local culture. Each team will be asked to follow and solve clues, rise to challenges and think outside the box while at the same time discover ancient ruins and Athens' modern life. How are your skills of oration? Can you stage your very own exercise in ancient democracy? Can you problem solve? When all roads don’t lead to Rome but to the Parthenon can you navigate your way through the picturesque (but labyrinth like!) neighbourhoods of Athens? Can you muster the courage to learn a little Greek? Have you ever thought about what our version of “it’s all greek to me!” is? Perhaps you’re a people person, what better way to work on those interpersonal skills than seeing if you can persuade a local artisan to give you a hand written recipe! Sure, everyone knows the olive tree is symbolic for the people of Greece but can you find out why?
This Athens city game escapes the ordinary and will let you emerge in the city's life around Athens historical centre, Syntagma square, the Panathentaic Stadium, Monastiraki square and the heroes on Iroon Square in colourful Psyrri. You will step into the shoes of Pericles in the Ancient Agora, discover the local cultural habits in the unique Plaka neighborhood, make your way through island-like streets of Anafiotika hill around the Acropolis area. As time will be of essence, you will develop your teamwork skills without compromising the senses of adventure and fun!
- An ideal team building activity in Athens, perfect for companies, students and larger groups who want to emerge in the local city history and life through an alternative activity.
- Game can be tailored to accommodate different sizes of teams and team purpose.
- Fun, exciting and intriguing, this adventure will test the teams' creativity to the limit, forge team bonding and challenge the participants' skills and abilities.
- Knowledgeable and charismatic expert guide/facilitator to accompany each team.
- All materials included & a gift to the winners!
Dates | Start Time : Daily, except public holidays, upon request.
Duration: 3 hours (approx. depending on pace)
Group Size: Game can be tailored to different group sizes. Prices start from €47 per person for groups of min. 60 persons. Get a quote for your group here.
Spoken Language: English
Meeting Point: Athens' city centre (to be advised). Hotel pick up can be arranged upon request.
Pace: Easy/Moderate. Suitable for adults and children in a decent physical condition.
Included: All material and clues used in the treasure hunt, expert guide, all taxes and VAT.
Excluded: Anything not specified above as included.
Discounts for Young Travellers: N/A. Suitable for children over 8 years old.
Note: No special equipment required, but comfortable walking shoes and appropriate clothing depending on weather conditions is encouraged. Itineraries may be subject to minor changes depending on weather conditions. Mobile phones (3G) will be useful.
Cancellation more than 5 days prior to scheduled Activity: Full refund (minus 20% for administrative and credit card fees). Cancellation 2-4 days prior to scheduled Activity: 50% refund. Cancellation 24 hours prior to scheduled Activity/No show: no refund.
- Confirmation to be received as soon as possible (within 24 hours from booking)
- You can present either a print out or an electronic booking confirmation for this activity
- Complete information on Vendor, including local telephone numbers at your destination, will be sent with your Booking Confirmation. The TravelPorter hand-picks the most remarkable, experienced and reliable vetted professionals for a pleasant experience from booking to completion.