Hydra 1-Day Photo Workshop
Hydra 1-Day Photo Workshop
Sharpen your skills in photography and immerse yourself in the local culture of one of the most picturesque islands of Greece with this unique one-day getaway, guided by local instructors- accomplished photographers.
Visiting Places: Tailor-made, in Hydra island (1h 30mins ferry ride from Athens)
Duration: All day (approx. 6-8 hours)
Hydra's easy accessibility from Athens in just 1h 30mins ferry ride, makes it a unique chance to taste and photograph one of the most picturesque islands of Greece. Guided by local instructors- accomplished photographers, sharpen your skills in photography and immerse yourself in the local culture of this charming place!
In a friendly and casual environment, you will receive hands-on photography instructions, edit-and-critique reviews individually, and a chance to practise on different types of photography.
Our aim is to cover as many areas of photography as possible, such as archaeological, street, architectural, landscape and portrait photography or to focus on your type of preference.
Although instructor will provide technical tips and tricks throughout the duration of your photography day, the workshop will emphasize on what makes images interesting rather than simply technically correct.
- Photo-tour designed according to your preferences.
- Awesome locations, hidden treasures, spotted by professional photographers.
- Interaction with locals (we will encourage and assist for language translations if necessary!)
Why we like it
This is a unique one day getaway from Athens which lets you sharpen your photography skills in the hands of exceptional Greek pros through an exciting adventure in one of the most picturesque Greek islands, only a short ferry ride from Athens.
Dates | Start time: Upon request/arrangement (this is a private tour).
Duration: All day photography excursion (6 - 8 hours workshop).
Meeting Point: Port of Piraeus, upon arrangement.
Group size: Max 4 persons.
Pace: Easy, walking (comfortable shoes highly recommended).
Spoken Language: Greek, English, German.
Included: Professional photographer (including his personal expenses for travel & food).
Excluded: Food & drinks, entrance fees, transportation costs, gratuities (optional)
Note: This is a Private tour. Requires 2 weeks notice for arrangement. All skill levels suitable. Prerequisites: DSLR’s or Mirrorless are preferred, but todays high-end compact cameras are very impressive and we consider them suitable.
Vendor: Greece Photo Workshops
Please take some time to read the Vendor's full cancellations and refunds policy here.
- Confirmation to be received as soon as possible (within 24 hours from booking)
- You can present either a print out or an electronic booking confirmation for this activity
- Complete information on Vendor, including local telephone numbers at your destination, will be sent with your Booking Confirmation. The TravelPorter hand-picks the most remarkable, experienced and reliable vetted professionals for a pleasant experience from booking to completion.