Private Boat Trip from Rethymno
Private Boat Trip from Rethymno
Treat yourself with a day of sea and sun to secluded beaches off Rethymno.
Visiting Places: Beaches east of Rethymno (from old harbor/ castle of Fortezza/ Spilies / Panormo) or beaches west of Rethymno (Old harbor/ castle of Fortezza/ Koumpes/ Georgioupoli/ Obrosgialos)
Duration: Min. 3 hours (upon arrangement)
For groups of up to 10 passengers please indicate Quantity as "1".
WHY WE LOVE IT
The best way to explore a few of the most beautiful beaches in the area of Rethymno and one of the best things to do for honeymooners or with family and friends!
Treat yourself with one of the best experiences from Rethymno; a magical boat trip to the area's secluded beaches onboard a quality 9M motor yacht. Swim, dive, fish and snorkel in Rethymno's best beaches for as little as three hours up to a full day or more! During this boat trip, your experienced skipper will guide you in the safest and most relaxing way on the route of your choice and will share insight of the area, like a local. This quality motor yacht provides all essential elements for an enjoyable and comfortable cruise on a craft of this type.
Suggested 4-hour routes:
- Route 1: Rethymno old harbor - castle of Fortezza - Spilies beach: Charter rate: 400€ (4 hours) + 80€ (fuels) = 480€
- Route 2: Rethymno old harbor - castle of Fortezza - Spilies - Panormo: Charter rate: 400€ (4 hours) + 100€ (fuels)= 500€
- Route 3: Rethymno old harbor - castle of Fortezza - Koumpes - Georgioupoli: Charter rate: 400€ (4 hours) + 100€ (fuels)= 500€
- Route 4: Rethymno old harbor - castle of Fortezza - Koumpes - Georgioupoli - Obrosgialos: Charter rate: 400€ (4 hours) + 150€ (fuels)= 550€
The itinerary can be adjusted to your requirements to beaches either east or west of Rethymno, towards Spilia beach or Obros Gialos, Marathi and Chania.
- Secluded beaches reachable by sea
- Ideal for couples, groups of friends and families looking for an experience away from the crowds
Dates | Start Time: Daily, upon request and arrangement, weather-permitting
Duration: Min. 3 hours - duration upon request. Charter rate is €100 per hour.
Group Size: The price of this boat trip is for private groups of up to 8 persons.
Spoken Language: English, Greek
Meeting Point: Rethymno marina (meeting/ending).
Pace: Easy (depending on weather)
Included: Skipper, all taxes and dues, water, soft drinks, beer, light snacks (wraps or sandwiches).
Excluded: Fuel, any other food, meal, beverage or alcoholic drink not marked as included, towels, sunscreen and hats, jackets, gratuities (optional).
Note: According to port authority and local regulations, guests are required to provide their details (name and passport number) 1 day before the cruise. Guests should bring their own towels and any personal items necessary for this boat trip, including sunscreen and jacket in case of wind/cold. This is a single price quote for private groups that do not exceed 10 persons, irrespective of size and prices do not include fuel charges which vary according to the route.
Full refund for cancellations up to 24 hours in advance. 50% cancellation fee for cancellations performed less than 24 hours in advance. Full refund in case of cancellation due to bad/inappropriate weather conditions.
- Confirmation to be received as soon as possible (within 24 hours from booking)
- You can present either a print out or an electronic booking confirmation for this activity
- Complete information on Vendor, including local telephone numbers at your destination, will be sent with your Booking Confirmation. The TravelPorter hand-picks the most remarkable, experienced and reliable vetted professionals for a pleasant experience from booking to completion.